WHY PAY YOUR APPRENTICESHIP TAX TO THE IMERIR:
All training courses at the IMERIR are offered in the learning cycle and also accessible by the VAE(Validation des acquis de l’expérience = Validation of the experience gained)
Paying your apprenticeship fee to IMERIR is to support a school that invests in the training of your present and future team member, throughout their professional career, enriching their skills in favor of Development of your business.
Thanks to the apprenticeship tax of our partner companies, financing events to raise public awareness on new technologies.
WHAT WE ACHIEVED THANKS TO YOU IN 2017:
- Financing of awareness events for new technologies: Makerfaire Perpignan, open hacking camp, Smart Industries
- Laptop computers made available throughout the schooling of learners
- Purchasing humanoid robots, collaborative robots and service robots so that our learners are trained on the technologies of the future
- Participation of IMERIR students in national robotics competitions
- Development of a new cybersecurity-based industry
- Investment in machinery and equipment available at the FABLAB of Perpignan
OUR ONGOING PROJECTS:
- Development of new “Automation” and “Additive manufacturing” projects
- Evolution of the Fablab of Perpignan in Fablab 4.0
HOW TO PAY YOUR APPRENTICESHIP FEE:
First step: Choosing your collecting body
All payments must be through a learning Tax collection agency (OCTA). The principle of free choice by the company of its OCTA is maintained. Your usual collector or our partner the Chamber of Commerce and industry of the region Occitania: 04 68 85 62 60 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.octaoccitanie.fr
Step Two: Assign your learning tax
Case 1: You do not employ an apprentice from the IMERIR school
Under the scale, the IMERIR is entitled, for level B only. Please specify on the payment slip or your accounting office the name and address of the school: IMERIR code IAU 0660780P, Avenue Pascot 66000 PERPIGNAN.
Case 2: You employ an apprentice from the IMERIR school
Your quota payment is obligatory through the CFA LR, 99 impasse Adam Smith, building B, 34477 Pérols. Signs establishment of Perpignan (IMERIR), UAI code 0342318K
You can also pay off quota to complete the cost of training (for memory cost per apprentice and per year, training manager of computer systems and robotics 6 765 €, training responsible design development mobile Solutions 4 210 €).