- New Technology Integrator
- Robotics Engineer
- Cobot expert
- Methods Engineer
- Robotic service expert
- Production Engineer
- Embedded Systems Engineer
The training is based on:
- 3 Teaching Poles (computer science, robotics and Management)
- Specialized teaching in robotics and new innovation bases (Cobot, industrial robots, service robots, prototyping, robotic design, Maker)
- 1 pole dedicated to professional practices (alternation between school/company and projects)
The teaching mixes theory, practice and projects with the application of this knowledge in the workplace, either through apprenticeship or through internships. The school/company periods are sufficiently long (from 2 months to 6 months) to allow pupils to perform these alternations in companies from all regions of France.
Exams and Diploma
- Average marks (partial and continuous) in all teaching poles and selected subjects
- Alternations validated by the company
- Thesis of graduation and defense before a jury
Following the order of 23 February 2017 recording the National directory of Professional certifications, the title Manager of computer and robotics systems (MSIR) is registered in the National Directory of Professional qualification (RNCP).
European Credits Transfer System (ECTS)
It is possible to directly integrate the second year of the training, provided that you hold a bachelor’s degree (L3), a vocational bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree.
International / Erasmus +
Students following the Manager of computer systems and robotics curriculum specialized in computer security of connected Industries can study abroad thanks to the programme Erasmus +
Our partner the CFI, the school connected to the future of the industry, a school of the CCI Paris Île-de-France, proposes the field of robotics and new bases of innovations