- Artificial intelligence expert
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Smarts Applications Expert
- Data scientist
- Development Engineer
- Java/C++/c developer
- Deep Learning Engineer
- Research and Development Engineer
The training is based on:
- 3 Teaching Poles (computer science, robotics and Management)
- Specialized teaching in Smart Applications (artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Expert system, optimization, Deep learning)
- 1 pole dedicated to professional practices (alternation between schools/companies and projects)
The teachings mixes theory, practice and projects with the application of this knowledge in the workplace, either through apprenticeship or through internships. The school/company periods are sufficiently long (from 2 months to 6 months) to allow pupils to perform these alternations in companies from all regions of France.
Exams and Diploma
- Average marks (partial and continuous) in all teaching poles and selected subjects
- Alternations validated by the company
- Thesis of graduation and defense before a jury
Following the order of 23 February 2017 recording the National directory of Professional certifications, the title Manager of computer and robotics systems (MSIR) is registered in the National Directory of Professional qualification (RNCP).
Equivalences are possible thanks to the partnership with the University of Perpignan Via Domitia and the Erasmus + partnerships established with European universities, IMERIR students can obtain ECTS equivalences, bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
It is possible to directly integrate the second year of the training, provided that you hold a bachelor’s degree (L3), a vocational bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree.
Students following the Manager of computer systems and robotics curriculum specialized in computer security of connected Industries can study abroad thanks to the programme Erasmus +