The training is based on :
- 3 teaching areas (Software Engineering , Robotics and Management)
- 1 specialization in computer security for connected industries (Cybersecurity, System and Network Infrastructures, IoT Security)
- 1 pole dedicated to professional practices (Alternating school/company and Projects)
RNCP sheet describing the blocks of skills and educational program Years 1, 2 and 3
The teaching mixes theory, practice and projects with the application of this knowledge in companies, either through apprenticeships or internships. The school/enterprise periods are long enough (from 2 to 6 months) to allow students to carry out these alternations in companies in all regions of France.
Examinations and diploma
- academic average (partial and continuous assessment) in all teaching areas and the chosen speciality
- work placements validated by the company
- end-of-studies thesis and defense before a jury
Following the order of February 23, 2017 registering the National Directory of Professional Certifications, the Manager of Computer Systems and Robotics (MSIR) degree is registered in the National Directory of Professional Certification.
European Credits Transfer System (ECTS)
It is possible to enter the second year of the program directly, provided that you have a Bachelor’s degree (L3), a professional degree or a Master’s degree.
International / Erasmus +
Students following the IT and Robotics Systems Manager program, specializing in IT Security for Connected Industries, can study abroad thanks to the Erasmus + program
Our partner CFI, the School connected to the Future of Industry, a school of the CCI Paris Île-de-France, offers this specialization in robotics and new innovation bases
A 360° training
- Information Systems Security Manager
- Cybersecurity engineer
- Systems and networks expert
- Industry security expert
- Security Operation Center (SOC) Engineer
- IT manager
- Director of information systems (DSI)
- IT Director (DI)
TEACHING POLES (COMMON CORE)
- Software Engineering: Algorithms and graph theory, introduction to artificial intelligence, propositional logic, grammar and automata, operating systems, cryptography, object-oriented design, Python, C, Java, C++ / Qt, embedded systems.
- Robotics: Robotics theory, 2D/3D modeling, automation theory, mobile robotics, CAD / Computer graphics, ROS, image processing.
- Management and engineering culture: English, mathematics, scrum, PMI, business simulation, startup entrepreneurship.
IT SECURITY FOR CONNECTED INDUSTRIES SPECIALTY
- System and Network Infrastructures
- IoT Security
- Continuous assessment, final exam and professional evaluation
- At the end of the course, delivery of the training certificate
- Validation of the diploma: total and/or partial