The Validation of Acquired Expérience (VAE) is a program enabling professionals with a minimum of one year experience in the field of study being considered to reach a diploma by the recognition/evaluation of their competence.
For a company: any employee, experienced within the field of study,
For anyone: whichever age or previous academic qualifications, wishing to get recognition of their skills.
How to proceed
The process of VAE is as follows:
Preliminary information : explanation of the VAE approach
- Administrative validation
- Creation of the application admissibility file: booklet 1
- Booklet 1 validation
- Acquisitions of missinf skills : training, project, case study
- The realization of a report file of presentation of the experiment: booklet 2
During this process, IMERIR:
Helps the candidate through the process administrative steps,
Provides (when/if necessary) complementary academic support,
Regularly requests feedback from the candidate in order to improve the program.
Diplomas available at the VAE
Computer Systems and Robotics Manager (Bac+5)
- Innovation robotics
- Cyber Security
- Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things and Cloud
Full Stack Native Mobile App Developer (MAD) (Bac+3)
When the candidate has no experience to describe, or no justifiable competence, he may decide:
- To form in addition (externally via an organization, or internally in the applicant’s structure).
- By performing a project related to the referential
- By doing a case study related to the referential
- CIF CDD / CIF CDI
- Financing the applicant’s structure
- Personal financing
- Pôle Emploi (Job Centre) Financing