A fun and efficient teaching
Through projects, students put into practice the tools studied in class, apply analysis methods and develop their experience in project management by managing and planning time, resources, constraints, costs…
We distinguish three main types of project pedagogy :
- school projects: those given to students while the apprentices are in the company.
- Integration projects: students and apprentices participate in these projects, which represent the culmination of a year with a project that requires the implementation of all the skills acquired during the year.
- Industrial projects: these projects are real cases where students work in partnership with partner companies. Industrial projects allow students to use and acquire theoretical knowledge, to implement practical skills and to develop behavioral abilities (innovation, responsibility, team management, respect for constraints, quality approach, communication within the team and with the company’s client…).
Some examples of project-based teaching
- Light simulator for microalgae
- Supervision tool for photovoltaic plants
- Drone for monitoring high voltage pylons
- Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games for space simulation (exploration, colonization, strategy, combat…)
- Infrastructures for measurements and supervision with Android/iOS/… systems and Arduino/Raspberry/… technologies