IMERIR and its university partners internationally
IMERIR has established a European network of university partners, signatories of current protocols until 2020. The curricula offered by these different partners vary (courses and projects) and are effectively integrated into the IMERIR curriculum. (non-exhaustive) list of partner countries/universities:
Croatia (Zagreb) – Algebra University College
Denmark (Aalborg) – Aalborg University
Estonia (Tallinn) – Tallinn University
Finland (Hämeenlinna) – Hamk University of applied Sciences
Finland (Rovaniemi) – Lapin AMK Etusivu
Germany (Bonn) – Universität Bonn
Hungary (Budapest) – Óbudai Egyetem
Ireland (Dublin) – Institute of Technology Blanchardstown
Netherlands (Groningue) – Hanze University of Applied Sciences
Poland (Cracovie) – Cracow University of Technology
- Portugal (Bragança) – Plytechnic Institute of Brangança
- Romania (Cluj-Napoca) – Babes-Bolyai University
- Russia (Innopolis) – Innopolis University
Spain (Girona) – Univerisity of Girona
The Erasmus + programme for higher education contributes to the creation of a European higher education area by pursuing several objectives, including:
- Improving quality and strengthening the European dimension of higher education
- Increased mobility of students, teachers and university staff
- Strengthening multilateral cooperation
- Transparency and recognition of acquired qualifications
- The internationalization of higher European institutions
The programme promotes mobility activities in Europe and internationally for students (periods of study or internship), teaching staff, as well as all personnel of higher education institutions.
It also facilitates cooperative actions through strategic partnerships, knowledge alliances or capacity-building projects, joint Master’s degrees.
IMERIR adheres to the Erasmus + Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) and organises the study mobility and mobility programmes accordingly.
Financial Aid and Support
The Erasmus program beneficiaries can receive a financial support covering part of the lodging and travelling expenses related to studies abroad. For more information see http://www.agence-erasmus.fr.