The Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE) is open to candidates who must have at least one year’s professional or voluntary experience in the field covered by the reference system.
- For the company: any employee involved in a qualification project
- For any person: whatever their age and training, wishing to have their skills recognised.
Description of the VAE procedure
The diploma is acquired by following the VAE procedure:
- Prior meeting: explanation of the VAE process
- Administrative validation
- Creation of the application admissibility file: booklet 1
- Validation of booklet 1
- Acquisition of missing skills: training, project, case study, etc.
- Completion of a dissertation for the experience presentation file: booklet 2
- the final jury
- the decision
THE IMERIR :
- Informs the applicant about the means of formulating remarks or complaints and provides a systematic response,
- Regularly questions the candidate about his/her expectations and satisfaction with the quality of his/her performance,
- Takes into account the candidate’s remarks in order to improve quality.
Diplomas accessible by VAE
Manager of IT and Robotics Systems (Bac+5) :
- Innovation Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things and Cloud
Full Stack Native Mobile App Developer (MAD) (Bac+3)
Assessment of competences
When the candidate has no experience to describe, or no justifiable competence, he/she can :
- Take additional training (externally via an organisation, or internally in the candidate’s structure).
- By carrying out a project related to the reference framework.
- By doing a case study in relation to the reference framework.
- Transitional Personal Training Account (“CPF de transition” in French) Fixed-term contract / Transitional Personal Training Account permanent contract
- Funding from the candidate’s organisation
- Personal financing
- Pôle Emploi funding
For more information, please contact IMERIR at 04 68 56 80 18 / firstname.lastname@example.org