The training is based on :
- 3 teaching areas (Computer Science, Robotics and Management)
- 1 specialization smart applications (Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Expert System, Optimization, Deep Learning)
- 1 pole dedicated to professional practices (Alternating school/company and Projects)
RNCP sheet describing the blocks of skills and educational program Years 1, 2 and 3
The teaching mixes theory, practice and projects with the application of this knowledge in companies, either through apprenticeships or internships. The school/enterprise periods are long enough (from 2 to 6 months) to allow students to carry out these alternations in companies in all regions of France.
Examinations and diploma
- academic average (partial and continuous assessment) in all teaching areas and the chosen speciality
- work placements validated by the company
- end-of-studies thesis and defense before a jury
Following the order of February 23, 2017 registering the National Directory of Professional Certifications, the Manager of Computer Systems and Robotics (MSIR) degree is registered in the National Directory of Professional Certification.
European Credits Transfer System (ECTS)
It is possible to enter the second year of the program directly, provided that you have a Bachelor’s degree (L3), a professional degree or a Master’s degree.
International / Erasmus +
Students following the IT and Robotics Systems Manager program, specializing in IT Security for Connected Industries, can study abroad thanks to the Erasmus + program
Our partner CFI, the School connected to the Future of Industry, a school of the CCI Paris Île-de-France, offers this specialization in robotics and new innovation bases
A 360° training
- Artificial intelligence (AI) expert
- Machine learning engineer
- Smarts applications expert
- Data scientist
- Development engineer
- Java/C++/C developer
- Deep learning engineer
- Design and development engineer
- Startup / maker
TEACHING POLES (COMMON CORE)
- Computer Science: Algorithms and graph theory, introduction to artificial intelligence, propositional logic, grammar and automata, operating systems, cryptography, object-oriented design, Python, C, Java, C++ / Qt, embedded systems.
- Robotics: Robotics theory, 2D/3D modeling, automation theory, mobile robotics, CAD / Computer graphics, ROS, image processing.
- Management and engineering culture: English, mathematics, scrum, PMI, business simulation, startup entrepreneurship.
SMART APPLICATIONS SPECIALITY
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Expert System
- Continuous assessment, final exam and professional evaluation
- At the end of the course, delivery of the training certificate
- Validation of the diploma: total and/or partial